1d
allAfrica.com on MSNNiger frees dozens detained after coup including former top officialsNiger’s military government says it has released some 50 people detained after last year’s coup – including former ministers, ...
1d
Africanews on MSNNiger junta releases 50 people including ministers linked to 2010 coupNiger's Junta announced it released 50 people including former ministers and a journalist linked to a coup in 2010. Meanwhile ...
The attack occurred early in the afternoon as people were attending a prayer service at the mosque, the ministry statement ...
Niger's junta said Tuesday it had freed around 50 people, including ministers from the government it toppled in July 2023, in ...
12d
Al Jazeera on MSNNiger declares three days of mourning after mosque attack kills 44Authorities blame the deadly attack in the town of Kokorou on the Islamic State in the Great Sahara, an ISIL affiliate.
Niger has quit an international force fighting armed Islamist groups in West Africa's Lake Chad region as it seeks to shore up security around oil assets at home, the government said in a bulletin on ...
Forty-four people have been killed in a terrorist attack by the "Islamic State" militant group on a mosque in Niger. The ...
NIAMEY: Niger's government announced three days of mourning on Friday after 44 civilians were killed in the country's ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results